Have any questions?
The TCLM Advantage
STUCK WITH A BROKEN APPLIANCE IN COQUITLAM? - We'RE READY TO HELP.
Allow TCLM to fine-tune and repair all your Coquitlam appliances
Looking for same day appliance repair or service in Coquitlam? We offer you low cost appliance repair solutions in your area. In the chaos and clatter of a large city it’s difficult to find a trustworthy appliance repair company that will suit all of your needs. However a top reviewed company with 20 years of experience such as TCLM leaves our competitors in the dust. Whether you’re looking for something quick and easy such as an appliance reset to a full service you can depend on us. Our hardworking, fully licensed and certified technicians take the utmost care with the jobs they perform whilst delivering a fast and expert repair service. With a skill set capable of tackling on the toughest jobs with all brands and all appliances that range from the dishwasher in the kitchen to the dryer in the laundry room. No job is too miniscule or massive, our specialists perform well in both households as well as commercial buildings – Our talent just can’t be matched. We also offer free estimates and a 6 month warranty.
What our appliance services include?
- Having trouble with your washing machine, freezer or dryer? From microwaves and fridges to ovens and stoves, we fix all home appliances
- We make casual repairs and offer timely services
- Our technicians, at TCLM Appliance Repair in Coquitlam, help rapidly when there are urgent appliance problems
- We can replace belts, solenoids, motors, switches, hoses, compressors, valves! All appliance components are replaced when they are damaged and whenever it works for you
- Our local company maintains home appliances of all types and makes
Washing Machines and Dryers
We're ready to help. CALL
Ovens and Stoves
Fridges and Freezers
Total Home Service
Makes and Models
- Kitchen Aid
- Jenn Air
- Magic Chef
- Jenn Air
What are area residents saying?
Ty came to my house in Coquitlam. He found the trouble immediately (a safety switch had been tripped when the dryer became too hot) and he both fixed it and told me what had gone wrong to make it happen. He was very polite and I was very impressed with his professionalism. I wish to give him a totally positive review. – F. Pereira